Food autonomy was one of the conclusions that can de drawn from the pandemic and the ensuing supply chain calamity. The closer to the customer that food is grown and transformed, the better off we are as a society. But these operations do impact our environment, from discharging phosphorus-laden wash water from greenhouse growing operations, to sending fats-oils & greases, TSS, ammonia nitrogen, phosphates, COD & BOD5 to the city sewers.
ECOTHOR®-EC, with its proprietary design and anodes, can cost-effectively and highly efficiently remove a multitude of contaminants from agriculture and food transformation operations.
The E2metrix advantages
- Multiple contaminants removed simultaneously, including disinfection (high efficiency)
- Competitive CAPEX, low cost of ownership
- Service contract available
- Fully automated with remote operation on multiple platforms
- Simple-to-operate and easy-to-maintain
- On/Off Capabilities vs biological processes
- Compact & modular – small footprint – containers available
- Complete treatment train available – containerized as well
- No moving parts.
|Oil and grease||> 98%|