What you will do:
- Develop and close new opportunities primarily within Municipal and Industrial Water treatment sectors (landfill leachate, agricultural, food and beverage, general industry and pharmaceutical) with a focus on technical customer contacts
- Provide technical support and act as a liaison between Sales Representatives & Customers
- Work on technical projects with customers’ R&D teams to provide solutions and competitive offsets
- Actively manage and grow defined customer sales
- Actively communicate qualitative and quantitative updates in CRM tool (Sales Force)
- Work with management teams to develop strategic product and service solutions specific to customers and markets
- Work closely with Product Managers & Suppliers to ensure growth objectives are met
- Participate in industry associations and technical conferences as required
What you will require:
- University Degree or College Diploma in a related program (such as, but not limited to, science, chemistry, engineering) with 5 years of application experience in a related industry
- Knowledge of the water treatment market is required
- Must have excellent relationship building skills for interfacing with internal/external customers and suppliers
- Strong computer skills are required
- Commercial sales experience is an asset
- Must be bilingual in French and English
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive wages and great benefits
- A pleasant place to work with the best co-workers around
Please send your resume and cover letter to Marco Polverari at: mpolverari@E2Metrix.com
Business Development candidates are subject to a background check. We thank all applicants for their interest in careers at E2Metrix.
E2Metrix Inc. specialises in the design, development, manufacturing and commercialisation of innovative & clean electro-technology. Designed to address the needs of different wastewater treatment markets, the ECOTHOR™ reactor can be adapted and optimized to remove a range of complex contaminants. We are a 100% Canadian company founded in 2011 holding 10 patents.
Our differentiator is our unique “Plug & Play” engineering process using a sustainable and economical approach with revolutionary patented technologies. To read more about our successes and what we do, please visit: www.E2Metrix.com.