OXWELL™ MULTIPURPOSE DISINFECTANT
Developed from a patented process which kills bacteria and viruses on hard, non-porous surfaces, OXWELL™ is a ready-to-use, broad spectrum and hospital surface disinfectant for use in commercial, industrial, hospital & domestic environments.
SIMPLE, EFFICIENT AND SAFE
- 99.99% effective against the human coronavirus in 60 seconds
- Can be freely applied near people, without vacating the area
- Will not tarnish or degrade surfaces
- No residue left on surfaces
- Made from natural resources : water, salt and electricity
- No dyes, fragrances or additives
- Immediate reacess to disinfected area
RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
OXWELL™ is produced from a patented, clean electrotechnology that transforms salt, water and electricity into a powerful, natural disinfectant.
Substantially reduce time, supplies and environmental costs with a safe, natural and ready to use (RTU) disinfectant.
Onsite OXWELL™ production station for tens to thousands of litres per day, on demand.
Health Canada DIN 02514176
Active Ingredient: 0.0367% w/w hypochlorous acid
Available formats: 946mL. – 3.78 L – 18.9 L – 205L – 1000 L